Our next meeting will be on Thursday, September 19th at 6:30 pm in the CRS Library. Childcare will be provided. SEE YOU THERE!
- Supplies a Celebration Station that provides every student at CRS with a free book of their choice
- Arranges countless volunteer hours for PTO and School Events
- Helps to raise over $1500 for the Center Road art program each year
- Donates over $6,000 to cover the transportation and cost of the 5th grade field trip
- Sponsors the Family Dance, Ice Cream Social, and Fun Nights/Activities
- Organizes the Spirit Wear, Yearbook, and Teacher Appreciation events
- Donates equipment for use by all students (recess equip., technology, classroom supplies, etc)
- Donates to local community causes including Project Graduation, RHS Marching Band, and The Strong Family Farm Chicken Run
We can’t do this all without your help! Every little bit counts! Please consider volunteering by checking out what’s needed on our Konstella App sign ups. Follow this link to sign register for Konstella and see what volunteer spots are available: https://www.
Please email your questions or concerns to PTO@CRSPTO.ORG. We generally reply to all emails within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you
IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO GET THE MOST UP TO DATE NOTICES AND REMINDERS!
LOOK OUT FOR THE PURPLE FLYER!! The PTO flyers are sent home on a purple paper in your child's folder. Look out for important updates and news from CRSPTO.
SUPPPORT OUR SCHOOL
VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT- MEET YOUR PTO BOARD
President/Chaos Coordinator- Raychel Wishart
President aka Chaos Coordinator Motto: It's never too late to send an email!! Likes: Crafting, planning, graphic design, kindness, and ice cream. Dislikes: Snow, cold, bigotry and pickles. Known for: Finding a way to make it work. Mom of: Two CRS students (Jackson - 4th grade, Shelby - Kindergarten).